About Me

My photo
I started making jewelry in 2004 and it slowly grew into DarkFire Designs. I opened a shop on Etsy a little over a year ago, and later opened Faerie Footprints, a new metaphysical line, also on Etsy. I have now expanded to clothing and whatever crazy accessories form themselves in my head. On November 4th, 2011 DarkFire Designs reformed into d.Kei, and then with continued growth it split into two shops: d.Kei for the clothing and Visual Kei line, and DarkFire Designs remained as the flagship store, with the rest of the jewelry. A fairy kei shop is now in the planning stages.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Events for the Weekend

Aaaand we are off!

First and foremost is the fact that the sixth annual Celtic Midsummer Faerie Festival is this weekend and I will have a booth, selling fused glass, more clothing, and other oddities. It is at the VFW Hall in Fair Oaks. Its located on Kruithof Way, off of Hazel. A NOTE TO ANYONE ATTENDING THE FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND: CalTrans has decided to close the Hazel Bridge because they are losers, so we were advised to take Highway 50 to Sunrise, hang a right on Sunset, and double back. Its about half a block from Sunset to Kruithof, and while the street sign isn't visible the VFW sign is, and they will have signs out to direct festival goers. ^_^

Second Saturday is also this weekend, and a friend of mine will be selling her fused glass, along with my jewelry and the work of another friend. If you can't make the festival head out to 21st and K street. If my memory serves me right its right around The Depot and Badlands. XD

That is all for now. I have been busy gearing up for both events this weekend and its back to work I go. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment